La "Wanted" Index du Forum
La "Wanted"
Organisation de chasseurs de primes

La "Wanted" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Doctor/?Laptop: Spilled#Beer On A Laptop ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La "Wanted" Index du Forum -> Le Bureau d'inscription -> Demande d'adhésion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quirmaris
Chasseur
Chasseur

Masculin
Emploi: Monteur
Matricule: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Doctor/?Laptop: Spilled#Beer On A Laptop Répondre en citant

Doctor Laptop: Spilled Beer On A Laptop > bit.ly/1sv7EEV

......Computer...keyboards...have...taken...all...manner...of...abuse...for...years,...with...spills...leading...the...wayA...lot...of...beer...isn't...minor,...get...it...to...a...service...tech...ASAPI....went....swimming....with....my....cell....phone....onceShe..also..killed..a..newer..G510,..same..thing..no..matter..how..much..I..cleaned..it..some..keys..would..either..stick..or..not..workPour....a....puddle....of....beer....on....your....deskLiquid...spills...on...any...electronic...device...are...bad...news...and...if...the...liquid...has...sugar,...flavoring,...or...anything...else...dissolved...in...it,...youve...got...more...problems...that...just...avoidinga...short...circuitI...didn't...open...it...because...I...don't...know...how...and...I...wasn't...sure...if...it...is...a...wise...thing...to...do...soYou...need...to...take...it...apart...and...clean...itThen...it...still...didn't...work...rightIf..you..ever..find..yourself..in..this..difficult..situation,..remember....were..here..to..helpHowever....it....didn't....like....the....pool....as....much....as....I....did,....because....it....literally....friedfinally...shorting...thedevice...outThings...won't...get...betterWe...are...working...to...restore...serviceI...literally...can't...do...anythingHowever,..amazingly,..my..laptop..is..working..just..perfect!..Any..ideas..whether..everything..is..ok?..If..something..happened,..when..will..I..experience..the..after..effects?..Thank..you..and..much..appreciatedPrivacy..PolicyiPhone..RepairiPad..RepairLaptop..RepairMac..RepairComputer..RepairSmartphone..Repair..Orlando,..FL..2525..Howell..Branch..RdChances...are,...your...computer...will...never...be...the...sameAt....present,....you....have....at....least....one....key....that....is....acting....upspilled..beer..on..laptop..what..to..do?We're..not..a..smartphone..repair..company..that..'also'..fixes..computersJust..a..few..drops..will..usually..kill..a..keyboard..and..it..will..have..to..be..replacedMaybe..you..should..cut..back..on..the..beer..imbibing..next..to..the..laptopIt...was...probably...like...this...for...6...hoursThings....won't....get....betterAlthough..it..cost..me..$300..at..the..time..to..replace..since..the..warranty..didn't..cover..water..damagem....0....l....venom0706....June....4,....2015....11:23:17....PM....Okay,....day....2The...drying...beer...inside...will...leave...behind...all...sorts...of...goopBE..PATIENT..electronics..even..in..a..car..can..run..underwater..for..a..few..minutes..before..shorting..out..(mythbusters!)..but..keep..the..power..running..and..it..WILL..shortAnd...this...was...without...cleaning...it...or...taking...it...to...a...servicedabbler603...Newbie...Posts:...8...3+...Months...Ago...PSm...0...l...venom0706...June...5,...2015...1:22:34...AM...I...once...removed...a...key...in...order...to...clean...it...and...ever...since...I...put...it...back,...it...has...an...odd...feeling...when...pressing...itIt...wasent...enough,...and...the...keyboard...was...sticky...and...all...the...letter...to...the...right...was...not...working f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La "Wanted" Index du Forum -> Le Bureau d'inscription -> Demande d'adhésion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006